RQFWS presents Grape Grazing by Night – Celebrating Australian Wine
Since 1876, thousands of winemakers from across Australia have entered the esteemed Royal Queensland Wine Show (RQWS), one of the nation’s oldest wine shows. The RQWS is the first wine show of the Australian wine show circuit.
The RQWS endeavours to give Australian wineries exposure and helps promote the nation’s diverse growing regions, passionate winemakers and their outstanding wines.
At this event, Grape Grazing by Night – Celebrating Australian Wine, the public have a rare opportunity to taste over 1,600 wines entered including the medal winners, trophy awards and the new vintages of season.
Complemented by RQFWS award-winning produce including Australia's best cheese, lamb and beef, the evening will be filled with fine wine and amazing food.
Friday 7 July 2017
5:30pm - 8:30pm
Upper Exhibition Building, Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills
Adult General Admission: $88
Adult VIP: $130
Group Pass (10 people): $800
*Additional guests purchased at the same time can be added at the group rate of $80pp.
Ticket sales at the door are $88 each (no discount or group bookings apply and no VIP.
TICKETSGENERAL ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES
- Access to the impressive wine library – sample over 1600 wines
- Delicious canapés
- Network with Brisbane Business leaders and wine industry personnel
- Opportunity to win prizes from our partners
- Early Entry (5pm)
- VIP Express Entry
- Exclusive access to the VIP area which includes:
- A private wine bar serving the judges’ selection of award winning wines, and
- A selection of gourmet food sourced directly from the award-winning entrants of the Royal Queensland Food & Wine Show
- Network with leading wine and industry experts, as well as commercial partners and high profile guests of the RNA
- Drink Voucher for Rydges Fortitude Valley after party
- A chance to win a selection of twelve Royal Queensland Wine Show, gold medal-winning wines
To register your interest for 2018 Grape Grapzing event please email your details to us at
THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS IN 2017
Wine Selectors believe wine is one of life’s greatest joys. Sharing good wine with food, family and friends is what life is all about. They’re passionate about helping fellow wine lovers discover the amazing diversity of Australian Wine and the thrill of finding a new favourite. For over 41 years their family owned business has been proudly handpicking outstanding quality wines from over 400 Cellar Doors across Australia for their Members to enjoy with family and friends.